ALEXIA is a short film written and directed by Martin Basile in 72 hours (19-21 july 2019) for the contest “La 72esima Ora”. ALEXIA won the first prize at “La 72esima Ora” for best use of Genre.
A man finds out that his housekeeping android ALEXIA, instead of going to the supermarket, is seeing someone.
Beatrice Schiaffino as ALEXIA
Martin Basile as Nick
Margherita Fois as Giulia
Original soundtrack by Martin Basile.
Camera Operator: Martha Nisi.
Boom Operator: Carlo Parente.
Film editing by Martin Basile.
Alexia on Film Freeway: https://filmfreeway.com/alexiait
- Winner of the first prize at “La 72esima Ora” for best use of Genre
- Finalist at GENERIcamente UMANI festival (second place)
- Selected by Sinevizyon in 2019
- Selected by Diorama International Film Festival in 2020
- Selected by Woman Scream Festival in 2021